The buildah package provides a tool for facilitating building OCI container images. Among other things, buildah enables you to: Create a working container, either from scratch or using an image as a starting point; Create an image, either from a working container or using the instructions in a Dockerfile; Build both Docker and OCI images.
* containers/storage: DoS via malicious image (CVE-2021-20291)
* golang: net: lookup functions may return invalid host names (CVE-2021-33195)
* golang: net/http/httputil: ReverseProxy forwards connection headers if first one is empty (CVE-2021-33197)
* golang: math/big.Rat: may cause a panic or an unrecoverable fatal error if passed inputs with very large exponents (CVE-2021-33198)
* golang: crash in a golang.org/x/crypto/ssh server (CVE-2022-27191)
* podman: possible information disclosure and modification (CVE-2022-2989)
* buildah: possible information disclosure and modification (CVE-2022-2990)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.