Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 91.13.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: Address bar spoofing via XSLT error handling (CVE-2022-38472)
* Mozilla: Cross-origin XSLT Documents would have inherited the parent's permissions (CVE-2022-38473)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 104 and Firefox ESR 102.2 (CVE-2022-38477)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 104, Firefox ESR 102.2, and Firefox ESR 91.13 (CVE-2022-38478)
* Mozilla: Data race and potential use-after-free in PK11_ChangePW (CVE-2022-38476)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.