Mozilla Thunderbird is a standalone mail and newsgroup client.
This update upgrades Thunderbird to version 91.11.
* Mozilla: Use-after-free in nsSHistory (CVE-2022-34470)
* Mozilla: A popup window could be resized in a way to overlay the address bar with web content (CVE-2022-34479)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 102 and Firefox ESR 91.11 (CVE-2022-34484)
* Mozilla: Undesired attributes could be set as part of prototype pollution (CVE-2022-2200)
* Mozilla: An email with a mismatching OpenPGP signature date was accepted as valid (CVE-2022-2226)
* Mozilla: CSP bypass enabling stylesheet injection (CVE-2022-31744)
* Mozilla: Unavailable PAC file resulted in OCSP requests being blocked (CVE-2022-34472)
* Mozilla: Potential integer overflow in ReplaceElementsAt (CVE-2022-34481)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.