Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 102.7.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: libusrsctp library out of date (CVE-2022-46871)
* Mozilla: Arbitrary file read from GTK drag and drop on Linux (CVE-2023-23598)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 109 and Firefox ESR 102.7 (CVE-2023-23605)
* Mozilla: Malicious command could be hidden in devtools output (CVE-2023-23599)
* Mozilla: URL being dragged from cross-origin iframe into same tab triggers navigation (CVE-2023-23601)
* Mozilla: Content Security Policy wasn't being correctly applied to WebSockets in WebWorkers (CVE-2023-23602)
* Mozilla: Fullscreen notification bypass (CVE-2022-46877)
* Mozilla: Calls to
console.log allowed bypasing Content Security Policy via format directive (CVE-2023-23603)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.