Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language that supports modules, classes, exceptions, high-level dynamic data types, and dynamic typing. The python27 packages provide a stable release of Python 2.7 with a number of additional utilities and database connectors for MySQL and PostgreSQL.
* python: urllib: Regular expression DoS in AbstractBasicAuthHandler (CVE-2021-3733)
* python: ftplib should not use the host from the PASV response (CVE-2021-4189)
* python-lxml: HTML Cleaner allows crafted and SVG embedded scripts to pass through (CVE-2021-43818)
* python: urllib.parse does not sanitize URLs containing ASCII newline and tabs (CVE-2022-0391)
* python: urllib: HTTP client possible infinite loop on a 100 Continue response (CVE-2021-3737)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.