PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language commonly used with the Apache HTTP Server.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: php (7.4.19). (BZ#1944110)
* php: Wrong ciphertext/tag in AES-CCM encryption for a 12 bytes IV (CVE-2020-7069)
* php: FILTER_VALIDATE_URL accepts URLs with invalid userinfo (CVE-2020-7071)
* php: Use of freed hash key in the phar_parse_zipfile function (CVE-2020-7068)
* php: URL decoding of cookie names can lead to different interpretation of cookies between browser and server (CVE-2020-7070)
* php: NULL pointer dereference in SoapClient (CVE-2021-21702)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.