LibVNCServer is a C library that enables you to implement VNC server functionality into own programs.
* libvncserver: uninitialized memory contents are vulnerable to Information Leak (CVE-2018-21247)
* libvncserver: buffer overflow in ConnectClientToUnixSock() (CVE-2019-20839)
* libvncserver: libvncserver/rfbregion.c has a NULL pointer dereference (CVE-2020-14397)
* libvncserver: libvncclient/rfbproto.c does not limit TextChat size (CVE-2020-14405)
* libvncserver: libvncserver/rfbserver.c has a divide by zero which could result in DoS (CVE-2020-25708)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team