Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) offers a full virtualization solution for Linux on numerous hardware platforms. The virt:rhel module contains packages which provide user-space components used to run virtual machines using KVM. The packages also provide APIs for managing and interacting with the virtualized systems.
* libvirt: double free in qemuAgentGetInterfaces() in qemu_agent.c (CVE-2020-25637)
* QEMU: heap buffer overflow in msix_table_mmio_write() in hw/pci/msix.c (CVE-2020-27821)
* QEMU: ide: atapi: OOB access while processing read commands (CVE-2020-29443)
* QEMU: heap buffer overflow in iscsi_aio_ioctl_cb() in block/iscsi.c may lead to information disclosure (CVE-2020-11947)
* QEMU: reachable assertion failure in net_tx_pkt_add_raw_fragment() in hw/net/net_tx_pkt.c (CVE-2020-16092)
* QEMU: infinite loop in e1000e_write_packet_to_guest() in hw/net/e1000e_core.c (CVE-2020-25707)
* QEMU: assertion failure through usb_packet_unmap() in hw/usb/hcd-ehci.c (CVE-2020-25723)
* QEMU: e1000e: infinite loop scenario in case of null packet descriptor (CVE-2020-28916)
* QEMU: slirp: out-of-bounds access while processing ARP/NCSI packets (CVE-2020-29129, CVE-2020-29130)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team