The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: nodejs (12.20.1), nodejs-nodemon (2.0.3).
* nodejs-mixin-deep: prototype pollution in function mixin-deep (CVE-2019-10746)
* nodejs-set-value: prototype pollution in function set-value (CVE-2019-10747)
* nodejs-npm-user-validate: improper input validation when validating user emails leads to ReDoS (CVE-2020-7754)
* nodejs-ini: prototype pollution via malicious INI file (CVE-2020-7788)
* nodejs: use-after-free in the TLS implementation (CVE-2020-8265)
* nodejs: HTTP request smuggling via two copies of a header field in an http request (CVE-2020-8287)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team