Squid is a high-performance proxy caching server for web clients, supporting FTP, Gopher, and HTTP data objects.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: squid (4.11). (BZ#1829467)
* squid: Improper input validation in request allows for proxy manipulation (CVE-2019-12520)
* squid: Off-by-one error in addStackElement allows for heap buffer overflow and crash (CVE-2019-12521)
* squid: Improper input validation in URI processor (CVE-2019-12523)
* squid: Improper access restriction in url_regex may lead to security bypass (CVE-2019-12524)
* squid: Heap overflow issue in URN processing (CVE-2019-12526)
* squid: Information Disclosure issue in FTP Gateway (CVE-2019-12528)
* squid: Out of bounds read in Proxy-Authorization header causes DoS (CVE-2019-12529)
* squid: Denial of service in cachemgr.cgi (CVE-2019-12854)
* squid: Buffer overflow in URI processor (CVE-2019-18676)
* squid: Cross-Site Request Forgery issue in HTTP Request processing (CVE-2019-18677)
* squid: HTTP Request Splitting issue in HTTP message processing (CVE-2019-18678)
* squid: Information Disclosure issue in HTTP Digest Authentication (CVE-2019-18679)
* squid: Mishandled HTML in the host parameter to cachemgr.cgi results in insecure behaviour (CVE-2019-18860)
* squid: Improper input validation issues in HTTP Request processing (CVE-2020-8449)
* squid: Buffer overflow in reverse-proxy configurations (CVE-2020-8450)
* squid: DoS in TLS handshake (CVE-2020-14058)
* squid: Request smuggling and poisoning attack against the HTTP cache (CVE-2020-15049)
* squid: Improper input validation could result in a DoS (CVE-2020-24606)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team