The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: nodejs (12.18.4).
* nodejs-dot-prop: prototype pollution (CVE-2020-8116)
* nodejs: HTTP request smuggling due to CR-to-Hyphen conversion (CVE-2020-8201)
* npm: Sensitive information exposure through logs (CVE-2020-15095)
* libuv: buffer overflow in realpath (CVE-2020-8252)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
* The nodejs:12/development module is not installable (BZ#1883966)
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team