WavPack is a completely open audio compression format providing lossless, high-quality lossy, and a unique hybrid compression mode.
* wawpack: Infinite loop in WavpackPackInit function lead to DoS (CVE-2018-19840)
* wawpack: Out-of-bounds read in WavpackVerifySingleBlock function leads to DoS (CVE-2018-19841)
* wavpack: Use of uninitialized variable in WavpackSetConfiguration64 leads to DoS (CVE-2019-11498)
* wavpack: Divide by zero in ParseDsdiffHeaderConfig leads to crash (CVE-2019-1010315)
* wavpack: Use of uninitialized variable in ParseCaffHeaderConfig leads to DoS (CVE-2019-1010317)
* wavpack: Use of uninitialized variable in ParseWave64HeaderConfig leads to DoS (CVE-2019-1010319)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team