The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: nodejs (10.19.0).
* nodejs: HTTP request smuggling using malformed Transfer-Encoding header (CVE-2019-15605)
* nodejs: Remotely trigger an assertion on a TLS server with a malformed certificate string (CVE-2019-15604)
* nodejs: HTTP header values do not have trailing optional whitespace trimmed (CVE-2019-15606)
* npm: Symlink reference outside of node_modules folder through the bin field upon installation (CVE-2019-16775)
* npm: Arbitrary file write via constructed entry in the package.json bin field (CVE-2019-16776)
* npm: Global node_modules Binary Overwrite (CVE-2019-16777)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team