Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 91.6.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: Extensions could have bypassed permission confirmation during update (CVE-2022-22754)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 97 and Firefox ESR 91.6 (CVE-2022-22764)
* Mozilla: Drag and dropping an image could have resulted in the dropped object being an executable (CVE-2022-22756)
* Mozilla: Sandboxed iframes could have executed script if the parent appended elements (CVE-2022-22759)
* Mozilla: Cross-Origin responses could be distinguished between script and non-script content-types (CVE-2022-22760)
* Mozilla: frame-ancestors Content Security Policy directive was not enforced for framed extension pages (CVE-2022-22761)
* Mozilla: Script Execution during invalid object state (CVE-2022-22763)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.