The kernel packages contain the Linux kernel, the core of any Linux operating system.
* kernel: xfs: raw block device data leak in XFS_IOC_ALLOCSP IOCTL (CVE-2021-4155)
* kernel: fs_context: heap overflow in legacy parameter handling (CVE-2022-0185)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
* kernel show “ BUG: scheduling while atomic:xxx“ and reboot when an uncorrectable memory error injection on RHEL8.4 beta and GA (BZ#2008789)
* tcp: Sockets can be orphaned in the FIN-WAIT-1 or CLOSING states. (BZ#2021574)
* Hostnetwork pod to service backed by hostnetwork on the same node is not working with OVN Kubernetes (BZ#2024411)
* ice: bug fixes for kernel crashes (BZ#2026698)
* [RHEL-8.6][SanityOnly] Backport leftover migrate_disable BPF related change (BZ#2027689)
* xfs: I_DONTCACHE flag is ignored [xfstests: xfs/177] (BZ#2028534)
* FIPS: deadlock between PID 1 and "modprobe crypto-jitterentropy_rng" at boot, preventing system to boot (BZ#2029365)
* RHEL8.6: Backport upstream RCU commits up to v5.12 (BZ#2029449)
* i40e,ixgbe: revert XDP partial backport from kernel 5.13 (BZ#2029845)
* spec: Support separate tools build (BZ#2031053)
* RCU stall WARNING: at kernel/rcu/tree.c:1392 rcu_advance_cbs_nowake+0x51/0x60 (BZ#2032579)
* block: update to upstream v5.14 (BZ#2034396)