Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 91.4.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 95 and Firefox ESR 91.4
* Mozilla: URL leakage when navigating while executing asynchronous function (CVE-2021-43536)
* Mozilla: Heap buffer overflow when using structured clone (CVE-2021-43537)
* Mozilla: Missing fullscreen and pointer lock notification when requesting both (CVE-2021-43538)
* Mozilla: GC rooting failure when calling wasm instance methods (CVE-2021-43539)
* Mozilla: External protocol handler parameters were unescaped (CVE-2021-43541)
* Mozilla: XMLHttpRequest error codes could have leaked the existence of an external protocol handler (CVE-2021-43542)
* Mozilla: Bypass of CSP sandbox directive when embedding (CVE-2021-43543)
* Mozilla: Denial of Service when using the Location API in a loop (CVE-2021-43545)
* Mozilla: Cursor spoofing could overlay user interface when native cursor is zoomed (CVE-2021-43546)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.