Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 91.3.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: Use-after-free in HTTP2 Session object
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 94 and Firefox ESR 91.3
* Mozilla: iframe sandbox rules did not apply to XSLT stylesheets (CVE-2021-38503)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free in file picker dialog (CVE-2021-38504)
* Mozilla: Firefox could be coaxed into going into fullscreen mode without notification or warning (CVE-2021-38506)
* Mozilla: Opportunistic Encryption in HTTP2 could be used to bypass the Same-Origin-Policy on services hosted on other ports (CVE-2021-38507)
* Mozilla: Permission Prompt could be overlaid, resulting in user confusion and potential spoofing (CVE-2021-38508)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Updated packages listed below: