Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 91.2.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: Use-after-free in MessageTask (CVE-2021-38496)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 93, Firefox ESR 78.15, and Firefox ESR 91.2 (CVE-2021-38500)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 93 and Firefox ESR 91.2 (CVE-2021-38501)
* rust-crossbeam-deque: race condition may lead to double free (CVE-2021-32810)
* Mozilla: Validation message could have been overlaid on another origin (CVE-2021-38497)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free of nsLanguageAtomService object (CVE-2021-38498)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.