Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 78.13.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: Uninitialized memory in a canvas object could have led to memory corruption (CVE-2021-29980)
* Mozilla: Incorrect instruction reordering during JIT optimization (CVE-2021-29984)
* Mozilla: Race condition when resolving DNS names could have led to memory corruption (CVE-2021-29986)
* Mozilla: Memory corruption as a result of incorrect style treatment (CVE-2021-29988)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird 78.13 (CVE-2021-29989)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free media channels (CVE-2021-29985)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.