The kernel packages contain the Linux kernel, the core of any Linux operating system.
* kernel: race condition in net/can/bcm.c leads to local privilege escalation (CVE-2021-3609)
* kernel: Improper handling of VM_IO|VM_PFNMAP vmas in KVM can bypass RO checks (CVE-2021-22543)
* kernel: out-of-bounds write in xt_compat_target_from_user() in net/netfilter/x_tables.c (CVE-2021-22555)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
* Urgent: Missing dptf_power.ko module in AlmaLinux8 (BZ#1968381)
* [mlx5] kdump over NFS fails: mlx5 driver gives error "Stop room 95 is bigger than the SQ size 64" (BZ#1969909)
* BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 0000000000000000 in bluetooth hci_error_reset on intel-tigerlake-h01 (BZ#1972564)
* Update CIFS to kernel 5.10 (BZ#1973637)
* Backport "tick/nohz: Conditionally restart tick on idle exit" to AlmaLinux 8.5 (BZ#1978710)
* Significant performance drop starting on kernel-4.18.0-277 visible on mmap benchmark (BZ#1980314)
* Inaccessible NFS server overloads clients (native_queued_spin_lock_slowpath connotation?) (BZ#1980613)
* [AlmaLinux8.4 BUG],RialtoMLK, I915 graphic driver failed to boot with one new 120HZ panel (BZ#1981250)
* act_ct: subject to DNAT tuple collision (BZ#1982494)
* [Lenovo 8.5 FEAT] drivers/nvme - Update to the latest upstream (BZ#1965415)