389 Directory Server is an LDAP version 3 (LDAPv3) compliant server. The base packages include the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) server and command-line utilities for server administration.
* 389-ds-base: sync_repl NULL pointer dereference in sync_create_state_control() (CVE-2021-3514)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
* ACIs are being evaluated against the Replication Manager account in a replication context. (BZ#1968588)
* A connection can be erroneously flagged as replication conn during evaluation of an aci with ip bind rule (BZ#1970791)
* Large updates can reset the CLcache to the beginning of the changelog (BZ#1972721)
* Changelog cache can upload updates from a wrong starting point (CSN) (BZ#1972738)