The libxml2 library is a development toolbox providing the implementation of various XML standards.
* libxml2: Use-after-free in xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal() in entities.c (CVE-2021-3516)
* libxml2: Heap-based buffer overflow in xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal() in entities.c (CVE-2021-3517)
* libxml2: Use-after-free in xmlXIncludeDoProcess() in xinclude.c (CVE-2021-3518)
* libxml2: NULL pointer dereference when post-validating mixed content parsed in recovery mode (CVE-2021-3537)
* libxml2: Exponential entity expansion attack bypasses all existing protection mechanisms (CVE-2021-3541)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team