The libxml2 library is a development toolbox providing the implementation of various XML standards.
* libxml2: Use-after-free in xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal() in entities.c (CVE-2021-3516)
* libxml2: Heap-based buffer overflow in xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal() in entities.c (CVE-2021-3517)
* libxml2: Use-after-free in xmlXIncludeDoProcess() in xinclude.c (CVE-2021-3518)
* libxml2: NULL pointer dereference when post-validating mixed content parsed in recovery mode (CVE-2021-3537)
* libxml2: Exponential entity expansion attack bypasses all existing protection mechanisms (CVE-2021-3541)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.