The unbound packages provide a validating, recursive, and caching DNS or DNSSEC resolver.
* unbound: integer overflow in the regional allocator via regional_alloc (CVE-2019-25032)
* unbound: integer overflow in sldns_str2wire_dname_buf_origin can lead to an out-of-bounds write (CVE-2019-25034)
* unbound: out-of-bounds write in sldns_bget_token_par (CVE-2019-25035)
* unbound: assertion failure and denial of service in synth_cname (CVE-2019-25036)
* unbound: assertion failure and denial of service in dname_pkt_copy via an invalid packet (CVE-2019-25037)
* unbound: integer overflow in a size calculation in dnscrypt/dnscrypt.c (CVE-2019-25038)
* unbound: integer overflow in a size calculation in respip/respip.c (CVE-2019-25039)
* unbound: infinite loop via a compressed name in dname_pkt_copy (CVE-2019-25040)
* unbound: assertion failure via a compressed name in dname_pkt_copy (CVE-2019-25041)
* unbound: out-of-bounds write via a compressed name in rdata_copy (CVE-2019-25042)
* unbound: symbolic link traversal when writing PID file (CVE-2020-28935)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team