Mozilla Thunderbird is a standalone mail and newsgroup client.
This update upgrades Thunderbird to version 78.10.0.
* Mozilla: Out of bound write due to lazy initialization (CVE-2021-23994)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free in Responsive Design Mode (CVE-2021-23995)
* Mozilla: More internal network hosts could have been probed by a malicious webpage (CVE-2021-23961)
* Mozilla: Secure Lock icon could have been spoofed (CVE-2021-23998)
* Mozilla: Blob URLs may have been granted additional privileges (CVE-2021-23999)
* Mozilla: Arbitrary FTP command execution on FTP servers using an encoded URL (CVE-2021-24002)
* Mozilla: Incorrect size computation in WebAssembly JIT could lead to null-reads (CVE-2021-29945)
* Mozilla: Port blocking could be bypassed (CVE-2021-29946)
* Mozilla: Race condition when reading from disk while verifying signatures (CVE-2021-29948)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team