Qt is a software toolkit for developing applications. The qt5-base packages contain base tools for string, xml, and network handling in Qt.
* qt: XML entity expansion vulnerability (CVE-2015-9541)
* qt5-qtwebsockets: websocket implementation allows only limited size for frames and messages therefore attacker can cause DOS (CVE-2018-21035)
* qt: files placed by attacker can influence the working directory and lead to malicious code execution (CVE-2020-0569)
* qt: files placed by attacker can influence the working directory and lead to malicious code execution (CVE-2020-0570)
* qt5: incorrectly calls SSL_shutdown() in OpenSSL mid-handshake causing denial of service in TLS applications (CVE-2020-13962)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.
Updated packages listed below: