SQLite is a C library that implements an SQL database engine. A large subset of SQL92 is supported. A complete database is stored in a single disk file. The API is designed for convenience and ease of use. Applications that link against SQLite can enjoy the power and flexibility of an SQL database without the administrative hassles of supporting a separate database server.
* sqlite: Use-after-free in window function leading to remote code execution (CVE-2019-5018)
* sqlite: Division by zero in whereLoopAddBtreeIndex in sqlite3.c (CVE-2019-16168)
* sqlite: selectExpander in select.c proceeds with WITH stack unwinding even after a parsing error (CVE-2019-20218)
* sqlite: Out-of-bounds read in SELECT with ON/USING clause (CVE-2020-6405)
* sqlite: NULL pointer dereference and segmentation fault because of generated column optimizations (CVE-2020-9327)
* sqlite: Use-after-free in fts3EvalNextRow in ext/fts3/fts3.c (CVE-2020-13630)
* sqlite: Virtual table can be renamed into the name of one of its shadow tables (CVE-2020-13631)
* sqlite: NULL pointer dereference in ext/fts3/fts3_snippet.c via a crafted matchinfo() query (CVE-2020-13632)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.
This page is generated automatically and has not been checked for errors. For clarification or
corrections please contact the AlmaLinux Packaging Team